Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've been Missing in Action...

Hi bloggers.

I see that I've been missing in action. I haven't picked up any new "followers" or anything but I see that I have a ton of page views...so thank you to whoever you are for viewing my page. Don't be shy, I'd love to say hello and thank you for viewing.


I've been missing in action for a little over a week now. That same day that I wrote the blog about it being such a beautiful day actually ended kind of sour. My dad called me a few hours after I had wrote the blog and informed me that my grandfather had passed. I know that he was very sick and old and in a lot of pain but it struck me and I was shocked. I guess even when the time is near, you're really never prepared for it to happen. RIP Nonno. My father's parents are italian. I missed the funeral and I'm so sad about it. Need to get that passport renewed! So...I took over my parents business while they were away and still managed to go to work every day. It was tough and busy but I managed to do so. It was good for me to keep my mind off of that.

But I'm back! and excited to blog again and get back on track!


I don't really know what kind of stuff I should write about. I know I promised Miss Lopez that I would do a haul on all my holiday DIY stuff that I bought from Target, Walmart, 99 cent store, and Michaels...I will find my camera and get those taken care of. I need to talk about my end results of my HCG diet since it is officially over. and um well, I don't know....Hah

Take Care guys!

HUGS AND LOVE!
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment