The sun came out to play today! :) The weather has been so strange lately. Windy and cold and rainy...I was on the verge of turning the heaters on the past few nights but since it's been a busy couple of days we really only had to deal with the cold at night so we just packed in extra blankets to keep warm. And it looks like the weather has finally decided to stop being mean and let the sun come out and play. By the way...these kids are so strange these days! They do not come out and play for nothin! Nothin! LOL When I was a kid we were outside 24/7! Okay....from the time school ended till the street lights went on. :) Good ole days...okay random thought of the day! HAHA
Anyway I actually wrote this (like the one you are reading right now) "blog" a few nights ago on my phone while I was waiting for at a doctor's visit and am just now posting it! :) i deleted the intro since I already provided one. lol Okay, Sorry loves. I'm late but here goes!
I have some updates for you guys but first...
Did you guys get some inspiration from my last blog? Spencer Larson inspired me to get my work out on! A few of my friends are even planning a hike for this weekend! :) Hopefully the weather will be kind to us. I do need a tan!
Okay, updates!
I know I don't have any "followers" on here...Well, 3 (ugh sad!) and I appreciate you all but quite a few of you have reached out to me on my email and I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your stories and responses! They mean the world to me and I'm happy and beyond blessed to have you in my life. I got an offer for a job in an email. It's really cool and very exciting and also getting the best of my nerves. :)
There's this man that reached out to me that wants me to be a motivational speaker for his company. It's crazy because when I started my journal I did it so that I could get my message out there that you don't have to be alone when you're going through new journeys. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I'd be talking for a company (in another country!) about transformations and achieving your goals and dreams. It's crazy to me but thank you for believing in me. I really am touched that you have reached out to me and though I'm nervous and scared about being a motivational speaker...I think it'll be a fun adventure. :)
A few of my friends have asked me to do "vlogs" Video blogs posted on YouTube. I don't know how I feel about this. I barely know how to work this blog LOL so for me to actually post a video on YouTube and be able to edit it and do all those technical things would take me forever. If I get a really high demand for them I will think about it. :)
Carolina...I did not forget about my "haul" that I was suppose to months ago. But...the two holidays that I bought all the decorations for have past. :( I'm sorry! Next time I go on a decorating spree I will for sure snap pics and dedicate a blog just for you my darlin! :)
I had like 8 other things to tell you guys but I can't think of em. They're on my desktop at home. :(
Follow your heart today and be your amazing wonderful self. I have faith in you all that you'll do wonderful beautiful things in the world. Make someone smile today, help a stranger even if it only means opening a door for them...be a kind gentle soul!
Till next time,
Hugs and lots of love!
XOXO
Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment