Thursday, April 5, 2012

Update!

I'm officially off my diet. It's been a good long time since I've been off. I did my maintence that I wanted to do...but I'm still taking it pretty easy! I've cheated a few times in the past 2 weeks lol not gonna deny that but what I consider cheating YOU (yes you) do on a daily basis so...fair! we are even. :)

I've been trying to stay active. I haven't joined a gym or signed up for a bikram class like I told myself I would...but I have been out exploring the world....jogging and walking, mostly walking ;) lol and I am OUT OF SHAPE! Man, I remember when I use to be able to run a mile like it was walking down to the fridge and grabbing a Coca-cola! :) like that? haha


Now...I run for a minute straight and am out of breathe....BUT! I have noticed that since I started this little kick that it has gotten easier to do! :) Nice huh? With time, I know that it will be CAKE to run a mile...maybe even 10! and that is very exciting to look forward to.


I've been feeling more confident in myself and brought my friends back to my world again. I was very sheltered and kept to myself a very long time, not because I didn't want to hang out with my friends but because I didn't want to be Debbie Downer and have my friends feeling sorry on me. So, I'm back out and about with them now. I had an awesome last weekend and every weekend in April is booked and more and more things are getting scheduled into my planner. I'm actually planning a "shin dig" very soon as a matter of fact! :)


so...that is the very boring life of Cynthia. I do want to blog some more because I have something very cool to share! But it's about a man that inspired me today!

So...just wait

Hugs and Love
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment