Hi Sexy people!
So...I just wanted to put something down in this little guy. :) Today was day 5...I do my weigh in's in the morning...Mon-Fri its pretty early...anywhere from 5:30 am-7am ish and today I got on the scale and the numbers do not lie! 9.79 lbs! I could make it easy and say 10 but I don't want to! :) 9.79 is so incredible and in 5 days. I'm amazed at myself and how quickly the lbs came off this week...and it wasn't easy but at the same time it was. Keep your mouth shut! LOL Just jokes, but in all seriousness I had a great week. I struggled and still am with cravings but replacing them with sorbet or oranges has really helped. What do you guys do to suppress your craving?
At the job today there was birthday cake...that I bought! That was tough! And it was so pretty and everyone talked about how super yummy it was. But...I stayed strong! Even though people tried to peer pressure me to have some I steered clear. Aww!
Happy Friday!
Hugs and Love,
Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment