Thursday, January 19, 2012

Attention all HCG dieters!

Hi GUYS! :)

So very cool thing I am doing as I write this! I am making strawberry sorbet! And the best part is 1. I can eat it! and 2. It's HCG Approved!!! What?!?! Yes 


Here is my recipe!

You will need
1 lb of frozen strawberries or fresh (i used frozen)
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 1/3 cup of STEVIA
3/4 cup of water
To begin...start by taking the stevia and water in a pot. once it starts to boil...turn the stove off! and let it sit...stir all those little snow flurrie things out! :) 


then get your blender out and blend the strawberries and lemon juice...you may need to do this twice...I did. Let it churn into a nice blended "puree" 


You will then need to combine your strawberries and steviawater :) 


and stick it in the ice cream maker! 


I borrowed my mom's ice cream maker and I'm seriously considering buying one just like it! It's a cuisinart...and I  actually bought her this a year or so ago for Mother's day! Best invention ever!!!


I like it because it only takes 20 mins! Seriously...when we were kids..my mom and I would always make sorbet and it took forever on that ice cream maker! 



I think I'll have to add to my calorie journal tonight cause I know I'm gonna want to taste this deliciousness!

You're welcome!!

If you decide to make it...let me know how it turns out! 




Love, Hugs and Sorbet!


Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment