Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HCG day 1

Hi guys! I promise I'll make this a cute blogspot soon! I actually don't have any friends on this yet and haven't even told anyone about it yet! HAHA So Hi Cynthia! :D


I just wanted to write on here before I head to bed.


Today was Day 1 of HCG 500 calories and I was a bad girl today! I did not cheat. I had very healthy foods but somehow I was 103 calories over the 500 calorie goal. I can't be mad at that though. Last time my first day was awful! I cheated...then threw it up and had a massive headache. So, al though I was very hungry today...and still am! I think today went pretty well!


I wasn't mentally prepared this time around so there were times when I was about to cheat and didn't even realize it. Like when one of my co workers was handing out chocolate...I was like ooo! and then as I was about to stick it in my mouth...I said outloud wait! what am I doing!?!? :) Very proud! Most would have just ate it. Not me! You're only cheating yourself!!!


I did not get any sleep last night so I'm basically a walking zombie. I'm gonna go to bed...EARLY! YAY! :)


Ny ny!


Sweet dreams my beautiful butterflies! :)

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment