Try to team up with your fellow pals to help you with whatever weight loss goal. I have a bunch of HCG buddies. I've honestly met the majority of them through the internet! Twitter was a great app to have when I first started this diet. Hi Kris! She is my HCG inspiration! :)
Tonight, my mechanic came over to help one of my friends out. While we waited, she said that my living room was the perfect size for the two of us to work out in...and since we're not in top notch shape like we once were...We we're like ahhhh perfect! We can p90x it here or insanity or ZUMBA ZUMBA! Hah! And...best part...no gym fees! I'm such a cheapie. I'll try to avoid paying for any kind of extra silly fees. :)
So...grab a friend and do the zumba!
Plus...just when you are about to give up...you got a friend that's going to remind you what you signed up for on day 1!
P.S I'm such a hardass when it comes to this!
If you want pizza, I will pretend something not attractive is on your pizza and try to sell it to you. Yep!
:D
Okay, loves and hugs!
Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment