Sunday, February 5, 2012

Skeptical about trying HCG? or any weight loss program? READ AWAY PLEASE!!!

Hi Guys! It's been a while so I figured I would update real quick on how I'm doing!

It's day 21 and so far I have lost a total of 21.79 lbs!!!! I got on the scale today and I haven't weighed that much in a very long time. I know that's kinda weird cause it's only 20 something lbs but over the past few years...the numbers increased...not decreased...and we are turning back time...on the scale!

If you guys went to super bowl parties this weekend and didn't cheat...I praise you! It's so incredibly tough to see all your friends eating yummy chicken wings and greasy pizza only to feel obligation and indulge. It's also kinda...ballsy. Is that how you spell the word? haha It takes a lot of self pride. It happened to me this weekend.  And I had a bbq and a super bowl party....temptation was all over the place this weekend!

Homie: Cynthia, have a slice!
Me: I'm good thanks!
Homie: C'mon! Skip dinner and have a slice!
Me: No really...I'm actually not hungry (I was! LOL)


This went on for a few minutes and other people tuned in and told me to have a slice. I wanted the slice of pizze so badly! I didn't though. Lately, with yummy fatty foods I have replaced them with things that sound awful...like with the cupcakes that were at the office last week...I told myself over and over again that a really annoying co-worker peed on the cupcakes....and suddenly that craving went away! On the other hand, with the pizza I just pictured my arteries clogging up and me dying a very painful death. Haha That may be the best thing thats ever happened...because I no longer want pizza...not even when I'm off the diet...and hello I am italian! That's just crazy!

But anyway...The thing that is the most motivating in terms of cravings and temptations is seeing that number decrease every morning! Weigh yourself daily or weekly to keep you motivated! I reccommend daily...sometimes the number is the same but it keeps you going because very rarely does the number increase. (Hey I said rarely) so...Weigh yourself! When you see the numbers that will keep ya going...and then when  you can feel clothes get loose...that's an even bigger step to keep on going. I noticed both this weekend!

It's such a great feeling! Self motivation! And better than any self help book! Seriously...It makes you happy for the rest of the day!

Hugs and Love,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment