Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How to deal with HCG Bullys!!!

DO NOT DISCOUNT YOURSELF!

You heard me!

Hi guys! So, I know I mostly jot stuff down about the diet. And my biggest peeve today was something regarding my diet...but something that EVERYONE faces...sometimes everyday!

Haters!

Mine are all over the place! Haha I've actually lost "friends" over my decision to do this diet. Can you believe that? It's Food! It's what everyone gathers around for...deal with it! I'm not gonna go into detail about it...However, we all have em!

So...Here's a few good tips about closing them out...Because even though you want to say nasty things back but you are the bigger person (spiritually!!! LOL) and bit  your lip and not say anything...Some times we carry a lot of hot air and eventually like a balloon we burst! And look redonk!


Ok...so you have haters at work/school...I know you do...because I do! That's the number 1 place you have them at! So...the oldest trick in the world...focus on your work. Smile Smile Smile. Say positive happy things. Just do it! They'll eventually have to back away. They might go down the hall or in another place where you can't hear em...but at least they're not ruining your awesome self!

Haters are threatened by others who follow their goals and dreams...because they want to also but don't know how to do it so by coping with it...they pick on you and test your ability in whatever it is your doing and they're rooting for you to fail. Even if these haters call you friends...it's better that you realize they hate on ya...because you don't want a friend that wants you to fail. That's awful! We should all be cheering on our fellow amigos to strive in life and make their dreams and goals a reality.

Ok...Number 2? Haha

Make friends with fellow smilers or dream searchers...they're everywhere! You just have to open up and find them. I bet you even have some in  your work! They're hiding but you can find good ones! I did! :) Honestly, these are the people that you need because when your hater is bashing on you and you can't just put your hands over your hears and shout "BLAH BLAH BLAH I CANT HEAR YOU!" Those people are gonna be the ones to void negative nancys out of your mind and focus on the better you!

Number 3...

Focus on your work! Whether it's your job or school...you're there for a reason. You have to commit to at least 5-8 hours of it the majority of the week. Let those Haters fill time up in their day to worry about what you're doing...while you get work done! Ever notice how most of the time, the ones that are your fellow "HATERS" are the ones that always seem to snitch on someone? Steer clear of those clowns. They're not usually the funny clowns either.

Number 4...

It's kind of like sports/hobbies/activties whatever it is you enjoy..After all, it is a dream/goal you're chasing right? Find the top 5 things that are the greatest about whatever it is you're doing.

HCG

1. Instant gratification
2. Lifestyle change
3. Metabolism changes
4. Many options...Injections/Drops/Sprays
5. 26 days/40 days whatever you'd like

Focus on em. If they shut them down...then whatever. They were gonna shut down whatever came out of your mouth anyway but at least you covered the spread. Just sayin!

and the best one...

Number 5

Stick to whatever goal it is in your life and when you're at the finish line and have fans cheering for you...they'll see!

Show em up!


Hugs and Smiles and lots of dreams,

Cynthia xoxo

P.S

You can do anything in this whole big old world if you keep your mind on it and BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE in yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Well said, Cynthia! I just try to tune out the haters and do my OWN thing. If I can sense negativity in my vicinity I just try to keep walking past it. I'd rather be alone and happy in my own dream world than to argue with people who aren't worth my time to argue with. Thanks for the motivation and good luck to You!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful! Yes, tune it ALL out. That's a good one! :)

      Delete