This morning I was so bummed when I didn't get to wake up early and get cute...even though it's just for work and no one would notice...I would!
I got a haircut a few weeks back and I have yet to curl my brand new layers! I had a craving to do it last night but it was too late...about this time actually! Haha and so today after work I went all out...
as I type this out...It's 12:47am I have velcro curlers in my hair...a bleach whitening tray in my mouth and acne medication mask on my well..blemishes. Haha I want to feel cute. I don't mind if no one thinks so...what's important is HOW YOU FEEL!
Do whatever it is to make you feel that extra ounce of special. Curl your hair or wear that hairbow headband, favorite necklace, eye shadow, whatever it is....do it! You get 24 hours every day...make them pretty!
Lots of hugs and love to you all!
XOXO
Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment