Spreaddd the LOVE!
Valentine's are not just for the couples in the world. Nope. You can be...married, dating, fwb, swingers, hook ups (ok maybe not haaa) or just single.....whatever the case may be....EMBRACE it. Own who you are and love all those around you.
I've been single for a few years now and Valentine's day is still one of my favorite holidays. I love all holidays but...moving on!
Don't be a downer just because a day on your calendar is reserved for a box of chocolates and red roses. Nope, you got friends? Tell em you love em. You got family? Send some hugs. Co-workers? Valentine day cards! I whipped out some old school Disney Princess cards for my co-workers...and they LOVED em!
It's not a "hallmark" holiday. It's about recognizing that Love is suppose to shared every day but sometimes we lose sight of that...and it's right there in front of our silly busy little faces...which is why February 14th is marked on your calendar to remind you to send a hug to someone that you love and adore.
Single peeps! So so important...
Don't have a valentine? All your friends taken? That's okay! Share the day with yourself! Draw a bath, read a good favorite book or magazine. Treat yourself to something delicious...I had a grapefruit! haha Call your grandmother or aunt or whoever and say...I LOVE YOU! Put lipstick on...do whatever it is that makes you feel the most loved by..the most important person ever! Yourself!
I love and feel so blessed to have every person in my life that I do. Each day is a gift and sometimes we do take that for granted. Let's not make it a habit. Always count your blessings. Always spread love around to all. Always smile to people...even strangers (that's my fav!) Make someone's day brighter. That's what makes your days less hectic and at the end of the day you will feel good about yourself.
Hugs, Love, and lipstick red kisses
Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment